Welcome RIT/NTID Alumni!
The Alumni Relations Office at RIT/NTID wants to create a connection between you and other alumni that offers benefits for you personally as well as opportunities to support the future of your college.
First, as a graduate of RIT/NTID, you join a unique group of alumni who are all connected by the RIT Alumni Network. You will:
- Find opportunities for socializing and networking.
- Join an active online community that allows you to keep in touch.
- Take advantage of links to career services, online course offerings and special rates on some of life's necessities, such as auto and life insurance and, of course, Internet access.
Find out more and register as a member of the RIT Alumni Online Community.
Second, as an RIT/NTID alum, you can influence the future of the college and our students by:
- Serving as an ambassador for RIT/NTID and being a role model for young deaf and hard-of-hearing prospective students. To learn how to get involved, contact the NTID admissions office at 585-475-6700 (V/TTY) or NTIDAdmissions@rit.edu
- Sharing job opportunities for co-ops and permanent positions with the NTID Center on Employment (NCE) when you learn of job openings where you work. For more information on how you can help, contact NCE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third, you can help recruit the best for your alma mater. You can give a college-bound student of your choice a fee-waived application for undergraduate admission. By encouraging a student to apply, you can share your RIT/NTID experiences with a prospective student, while helping to defray the cost of applying to the university. Request a waiver online. It's that simple! High school applicant deadline to request admissions vouchers: February 1, 2013
Fourth, you can support the college financially so that young people of today can become the leaders of tomorrow. Get more information on how you can help.