Benefits and Services
The NTID Alumni Association
NTID alumni enjoy the benefits, services and support shared by all RIT alumni through the RIT Alumni Association. Additionally, the NTID Alumni Association was established to benefit YOU — the more than 6,700 RIT/NTID alumni who represent every state in the U.S., and numerous countries around the world. The association's purpose is to foster the relationship between RIT/NTID alumni and the college by hosting alumni receptions, connecting alumni with employers, seeking alumni volunteers, fundraising and more.
NTID Alumni Association Board of Directors
To help foster interaction and growth among the more than 20 NTID Alumni Association Chapters, the NTID Alumni Association Board of Directors, which has grown from four members in 2008 to more than 20, meets twice a year - in the fall during Brick City Homecoming Weekend and in the spring during Imagine RIT: Innovation and Creativity Festival.
Keep up with news and events from RIT/NTID with AlumniNews. Published four times a year, AlumniNews features top news stories, photos of alumni events, information on scheduled alumni happenings and more! Visit the AlumniNews website.
RIT Alumni Benefits & Services
Visit the website to learn more.
10 Ways to Connect and Get Involved with RIT/NTID
- Visit the RIT/NTID alumni home page
- Connect with the FREE RIT Online Community
- "Like" RIT/NTID on Facebook and see updates daily
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join RIT/NTID alumni on LinkedIn and search for "RIT-National Technical Institute for the Deaf Alumni"
- Subscribe to AlumniNews
- Show your support for RIT/NTID by making a gift
- Serve as an RIT/NTID Admissions Ambassador and be a role model for young deaf and hard of hearing students. Contact the NTID admissions office at 585-475-6700 (v/tty ), 585-743-1366 (VP), or by email
- Share job opportunities for co-ops and permanent positions with the NTID Center on Employment at 585-475-6219 (v/tty ), 585-286-4544 (VP) or by email
- Contact members of the NTID Alumni Association Board of Directors to see how you can help!
Senior Director, NTID Outreach Consortium
52 Lomb Memorial Drive, LBJ Hall
Rochester, NY 14623