Got NTID LOVE? is an NTID Alumni Association volunteer project with the goal of encouraging RIT/NTID alumni involvement by developing Leaders Of Volunteer Engagement. By becoming a volunteer, you will benefit by reconnecting with the university and join a vast network of NTID alumni volunteers.
Want to become involved?
Here are some ways you can volunteer:
- Work with your local NTID Alumni Chapter to plan events, or set up a chapter in your area if needed.
- Share your RIT/NTID experience with prospective and accepted students. Volunteer to assist with Admissions events in your geographic area.
- Support fundraising initiatives by working with NTID’s Development Office on targeted projects.
- Bring your career experience to campus and to our deaf and hard-of-hearing students by presenting as a career speaker, connecting with students through the appropriate academic departments, or by volunteering to present to a class or work on a specific project.
- Support NTID’s Center on Employment by connecting your employer to NCE or by encouraging your employer to attend the annual NTID Job Fair.
- Find out if your employer matches contributions.
Have an idea? Share it with us! Contact Loriann Macko, director of NTID Alumni and Constituent Relations, with your ideas and questions.
Learn more about the roles and responsibilties for alumni volunteers.
Thank you for volunteering and giving back to the RIT/NTID community! You are part of an association of more than 8,000 NTID alumni around the world.
The NTID Alumni Association is grateful for your time and energy. To show our gratitude, qualifying alumni volunteers will be sent a “Got NTID Love?” t-shirt, designed by RIT/NTID alumnus Matt Daigle. Volunteers will also be recognized in a variety of ways for their hard work and contributions.
"GOT NTID Love?" graphic designed by Matt Daigle.