I hope school is going great for all of you. It is going well for me.
Sorry I missed doing a blog last week. I had a busy week of exams and lots of homework. I also sit on e-boards for two different clubs, and that has been a lot of work lately. But here I am!
Spring break is near! Thank god for spring break, because I am sure everybody is looking forward to a break from school. I am going to the Dominican Republic for spring break with my friends and partner. In the past I have forgotten to pack things I need, so here is my advice for those who are traveling:
1) write down the things that you need to pack.
2) pack in advance.
3) ask yourself if you need to buy anything.
4) talk to your friends and see if anything is missing.
5) check off the things that are already packed.
6) most important thing is to HAVE FUN AND TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES!
Study hard! Spring break is near!