Application and Forms
Sorry, EYF Session II (July 23 – 28) is full! We continue to accept applications and forms for EYF Session I (July 16 – 21) but make sure to apply and submit forms asap as we are filling up.
Before you apply, please check to see if you meet the eligibility criteria below:
- You will be a high school senior in fall 2014.
- You are college bound and in good academic standing.
- You have a hearing loss. To be eligible for admission to EYF, a student must possess a severe to profound hearing loss in both ears. Specifically, a student must demonstrate significant hearing loss across the 500 to 2000 Hz range in each ear as this is the population of deaf and hard-of-hearing students that NTID and the EYF program were established to serve.
For us to consider your application, you need to submit the application along with the required three items below.
- A copy of your high school transcript from 9th grade to the present
- A copy of your unaided audiogram (results without hearing aid or cochlear implant)
- An official copy of your ACT/SAT/PSAT scores (if you have taken any of these)
Complete the online application and click submit, or download and print the application form. Whether you submit your application electronically or download and print it, you need to mail the three required items to the address below. Acceptance into the program is contingent on you submitting the three pieces of required information.
Mail all required documents to:Rochester Institute of Technology
NTID Explore Your Future Program
52 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York l4623-5604
You are not accepted into the program until we have received and reviewed all of your necessary documents for EYF and we send you an official acceptance letter. This is when you will know you're officially an EYF participant for summer 2014.
Registration Forms and Payment
After you receive your acceptance letter, please print, complete and send the registration forms below to the above address. Total program fee: $700. Here's the link to payment options to remit online or submit a check. Be sure to send us the registration forms by mail before the deadline of April 30, 2014.
EYF Registration Forms
- Activity Risk and Release Form
- Expectations and Guidelines Form
- Financial Assistance Form (optional — complete only if you are applying for financial assistance)
- Immunization History Form
- Media Release Form
- Medical and Health Insurance Form
- 6-Day Medication Record Form
- Permission to Receive Over-the-Counter Medications Form
- Parents Workshop Registration (Get more details about the Parent Workshop).
- Transportation Plan Form
Questions? Call us at (585) 475-6700 (voice). Send us an e-mail at EYFinfo@rit.edu.