Program Fees and Financial Aid Options
Total program fee: $700.
Program fees will no longer be refundable after June 30, 2017.
Financial aid options
- RIT/NTID offers a limited number of scholarships based on financial need. Please refer to the Financial Assistance form for further information.
- In some states, the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) or a similar office may pay some of the program fee. Contact your state VR office to learn more.
- Schools in some states include the Health Care Careers Exploration Camp program as part of the student's Individual Education Plan (IEP). If so, the program fee is covered. To learn more about this, contact your school.
- Community service organizations sometimes provide assistance. Contact them directly to see if they are able to provide support. Some examples are: Lions Club International, Quota International, Sertoma International, Kiwanis International, and United Way. There also may be other agencies in your community you can contact for support.
- Questions about program fees or support? Contact us at 585-475-7695, 585-286-4555 (videophone) or email email@example.com.