NTID's Communication Studies and Services Department provides on-campus audiological services to members of the RIT Community, including students, faculty, staff, alumni and members of RIT's Osher Lifetime Learning Institute.
Individual Audiological Appointments
Please schedule an appointment for the following audiological services:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aid programming
- Hearing aid evaluations, consultations, and sales
- Hearing aid and cochlear implant accessory demos
- Hearing aid and cochlear implant troubleshooting
- Cochlear implant mappings
- Cochlear implant consultations (candidacy evaluations or equipment upgrading)
- FM fittings
- Listening practice/auditory training
On-Call Audiology Support (see Audiology Center: The Shop for more information)
Walk-In Technical Support (see Audiology Center: The Shop for more information)
Monthly On-Campus ENT and Eye Clinic Appointments with Visiting Physicians (for students)
The Audiology Center is part of NTID's Communication Studies and Services department, which is located on the third floor of LBJ (Building 60), in the Northeast corner of the RIT campus. Appointment scheduling and walk-in services may be accessed in The Shop, LBJ-3130.
The Shop is open Monday through Friday during the academic year as follows:
- Monday: 9AM - 12PM and 1PM - 4PM
- Tuesday: 9AM - 11AM and 1PM - 4PM
- Wednesday: 9AM - 12PM and 1PM - 4PM
- Thursday: 9AM - 11AM and 1PM - 4PM
- Friday: 9AM - 12PM and 1PM - 4PM
Hours for On-Call Audiology Support for the Spring 2017 semester are as follows:
- Monday: 9AM - 12PM
- Tuesday: 9AM - 11AM
- Wednesday: 10AM - 12PM and 1PM - 2PM
- Thursday: 9AM - 11AM and 3PM - 4PM
- Friday: 9AM - 12PM and 3PM - 4PM
Hours are subject to change during special RIT events, final exam weeks, break weeks, and summer.
Special end-of-semester hours and dates are posted here.