The Audiology Center provides on-campus audiology and hearing aid services to members of the RIT Community. In addition, the Audiology Center coordinates scheduling of all Communication Studies and Services and Eye & Ear Clinic appointments.
A wide range of services are provided by the NTID Communication Studies and Services Department to members of the broader community including:
- hearing tests
- hearing aid and cochlear implant troubleshooting
- hearing aid and cochlear implant consultations
- hearing aid evaluations (hearing aid purchases)
- cochlear implant mappings
- aural (re)habilitation (listening practice)
- FM systems
The Shop is located in room 3130 on the third floor of LBJ Hall in the northeast corner of the RIT campus.
The Shop hours below are subject to change. Please visit our Facebook page for an updated schedule.
The Shop is open Monday through Friday during the academic year as follows:
- Monday: 9AM - 12PM and 1PM - 4PM
- Tuesday: 9AM - 11AM and 1PM - 4PM
- Wednesday: 9AM - 12PM and 1PM - 4PM
- Thursday: 9AM - 11AM and 1PM - 4PM
- Friday: 9AM - 12PM and 1PM - 4PM