Audiology Center: The Shop
Appointments for on-campus audiological services as well as ENT and eye examinations (for students only) are scheduled in The Shop at the Audiology Center (LBJ-3130; Phone 475-6473 Voice).
When arranging an appointment, please have your class/work schedule available. Appointments are popular, so please be sure to book an appointment promptly as needs arise.
Walk-In Technical Support
There is a technician available during The Shop's open business hours throughout the academic year.
The following technical support services can be provided in The Shop on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Basic troubleshooting of cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Earmold modification and tube replacement
- Sale of batteries, testers, and assistive devices
- Sale of cochlear implant replacement parts
On-Call Audiology Support
NTID Communication Studies and Services audiologists are available in The Shop for several hours each week to answer your audiological questions. No appointment is necessary. On-call schedules vary each semester and are posted online and outside the Shop window.
In addition to walk-in technical support, on-call audiologists can also provide the following services in The Shop:
- Extensive troubleshooting of cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Programming of loaner hearing aids
- Pairing of accessories to cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Impressions for earmolds, ITE hearing aids, custom ear protectors, and swim plugs
For further information about the services offered through the Audiology Center, please contact:
(585) 475-6473 V
(585) 475-7910 Fax