NTID Job Fair
NTID Job Fair 2016
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 12:30–4:00 pm
Location: Lyndon Baines Johnson Hall (LBJ)
Here are two ways to participate in the NTID Job Fair:
1. Here's How You Can Help!
Encourage your employer to register for the 17th annual NTID Job Fair on Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
Last year, 33 representatives were our own alumni. You can be one too.
Your employer already knows the value of hiring an RIT/NTID graduate, so remind them of the benefits of attending the Job Fair:
- Finding technically-trained employees who understand the needs of their business.
- Hiring from a vast pool of well-qualified students, recent graduates and alumni.
- Adding employees to their workforce who are job ready and will enhance diversity.
Help your employer find excellent candidates in top career fields by sharing this information with them today!
2. If you are an RIT/NTID alum looking for a job or a job change,
- Attend the job fair and meet face to-face with representatives from federal agencies, Fortune 500 companies, non profits and more.
- Build your network of contacts for the future.
The list of employers coming to the NTID Job Fair is available on RIT Job Zone.
You need to set up an alumni account to access that, at: https://start.rit.edu/.
After you submit the registration form, you will get an e-mail (probably in 1-2 days) when the account is authorized.
Then you can use that account to view the list of employers who are coming to the fair:
Go to RIT Job Zone at http://www.rit.edu/emcs/oce/students?usertype=alumni and click on "Alumni Login"
Click on "Events"
Select “ NTID Job Fair 2017”
You will see a list of companies attending and can identify who is recruiting your major and degree level.