RIT/NTID Job Fair 2015
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Lyndon Baines Johnson Hall (LBJ)
Students - to view the list of employers who are coming to the fair:
- Go to this website and log into Job Zone
- Click "Events"
- Click "NTID Job Fair 2015"
When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 (The day before the Job Fair)
6:00 -7:30 PM
Where: SDC 1300-1310
Employers: Aetna, Microsoft, National Institutes of Health, National Security Agency (NSA) and The Learning Center for the Deaf.
- Come watch a presentation given by representatives who will be attending the NTID Job Fair with Q&A session.
- Pizza and soft drinks will be provided.
- Friday, October 16, 9:00 am-5 PM, no appointment needed, just walk in!
- NTID Center on Employment (NCE), LBJ 2808
- Bring your current resume and USB drive
- No resume? We'll help you get started!
- If you can't come on October 16, you can make an appointment with your employment advisor.
More tips for success at a job fair:
- Career and Job Fair Tips
- Intro to Career Fairs
- Top 10 Reasons to Come to the NTID Job Fair
- Watch a video on Preparing for a Job Fair!