Information for Vocational Rehabilitation Service Providers
Staff at Rochester Institute of Technology and the National Technical Institute for the Deaf work closely with VR personnel to ensure that VR-supported clients attending RIT/NTID now or in the future receive an appropriate blend of benefits and services to maximize their potential for success in college and in their careers. For information beyond what is listed below, please contact us.
If you would like to join the RIT/NTID mailing list, or need to update your contact information, please use the VR Service Provider Contact Information form.
About my client(s)
- Costs/preparing authorizations (domestic)
- Cost/preparing authorizations (international)
- Billing Dates
- Who is my client’s academic counselor at RIT/NTID?
- Speech and Audiology Services
- RIT/NTID Counseling Services
- RIT/NTID Center on Employment
- Who is the RIT/NTID admissions counselor for my state/territory?
- Calendar Conversion Information (quarters to semesters)
- RIT/NTID Admissions
- RIT/NTID Degree Programs
- RIT/NTID Tuition and Fees
- RIT Financial Aid Office
- RIT Institute Calendar
- RIT Academic Calendar
- RIT/NTID Scholarships
- RIT Bookstore
- RIT/NTID Audiology/Hearing Aid Shop
- RIT Housing Operations
- RIT Food Service
- SVP/Student Orientation
- RIT A-Z Website Index