NTID Learning Consortium
The NTID Learning Consortium supports the NTID Learning Center (NLC) and the Sprint Relay Experimental Distance Learning/Access Demostration Lab. Consortium goals center on supporting: (1) the academic success of RIT/NTID students, and (2) experimenting with instructional and access technologies to support the learning of deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals.
The NLC supports:
- Tutoring in a variety of curricular areas
- A general computer area, including wireless technology
- Video resource and production facilities
- Individual/group study areas and small classrooms
- Educational workshops addressing skills, knowledge, and attitudes important for success in college and beyond
The NLC is open throughout the academic year as follows:
- Monday - Thursday : 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Friday : 8:00 am - 4:00 p.m. Saturday : Closed Sunday : 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
The Sprint Relay Experimental Distance Learning/Access Demostration Lab hosts a variety of resources and projects. Click here