The Next Big Idea
The Next Big Idea is an annual competition, sponsored by ZVRS, in which cross-disciplinary teams of deaf and hard-of-hearing students work together to create a product, a type of technology or a business that will be useful to the deaf and hard-of-hearing community.
Congratulations to the top five finalist teams that made it through the preliminary round of Next Big Idea. The teams are:
- 3015 (Christopher Fenn, Melissa Keomoungkhon, Jonathan Pons)
- Hz (Keith Delk, Jason Lee, Greyson Watkins)
- Sign De Garden (Tina Feng, Mika Hongyu, Jing You, Josephine Yu, Ping Liu)
- Team Imhotep II (Eric Epstein, Haley Leet, Sarah Margolis-Greenbaum, Perseus McDaniel)
- Thomas Edison (Pelal Abdellatif, Dominic Ricchio)
Come and watch the finalists compete at the final round of Next Big Idea!
When: April 29, 2015, 6:30pm-9pm
Where: SDC 1300/1310