Events and Guidelines
February – April 2015
Review meetings will be scheduled with selected finalists to discuss final round of The Next Big Idea Competition with faculty members involved. Participation in the review meetings is mandatory for two out of five members of the team. Seed money in the amounts of $250 to $500 will be awarded to team finalists to develop their product or service. Rules for using seed money will be provided at first review meeting. Ideas for funding include:
- Creation of videos/media to market idea.
- Prototypes (3-D drawings, models, actual product, etc)
- Working applications
Important Dates for 2015
- Deadline to apply: January 30, 2015
- The Preliminary Round will be on February 11, 2015 at 6:00 pm in SDC 1300.
- Final Round of The Next Big Idea Competition will be on April 29, 2015.
Judges from ZVRS will chose 1st, 2nd and 3rd place competition winners.
There will be $10,000 in prize money
1st place - $5,000
2nd place - $3,000
3rd place - $2,000