Resources for Parents & Families
Welcome Parents & Families
This page helps connect you to the resources on campus that you may need. We welcome and encourage you to become part of the RIT/NTID community. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore: At the campus bookstore, we strive to offer students, faculty and staff a friendly and convenient atmosphere in a hassle-free manner.
- Dining Services: Find out about meal plans and dining options.
- Health Center: The Health Center provides medical and mental health services to all RIT/NTID students.
- Housing Operations: Learn more about living on campus.
- Registrar's Office: See the complete academic calendar and information about student records.
- Public Safety: Important information on the safety and security of our campus and emergency phone numbers.
- Access and Support Services: Information on access and support services for deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
- Communication Studies and Services: Get information about onsite audiological, speech/language and cochlear implant support services.
- Counseling & Academic Advising: RIT/NTID counselors provide personal, social, career and academic counseling services to all deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
The NTID Center on Employment provides individualized services to assist students in developing and fulfilling their career objectives.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships: Your one-stop location for all financial aid and scholarship matters.
- Student Financial Services: Find out about billing, payment options and loan repayment.
- Tuition and Fees: Information to assist you in estimating your cost of attendance at RIT/NTID.
Student interest and involvement is an essential element of campus life at RIT/NTID. We have more than 200 clubs and organizations, as well as individual opportunities for students to get involved.
Brick City Homecoming
Each fall, students and families come together for Brick City Homecoming, a weekend of campus activities.
Raising and Educating a Deaf Child
Find advice from international experts about choices and decisions faced by parents of deaf and hard-of-hearing children.