Each item below offers a choice, in a pull-down menu, of three connectives for expressing various additive and oppositional/contrastive relationships. For each numbered item, select the connective that best fits in the sentence (or pair of sentences). After you select a connective, an answer box at the bottom of the page will give you feedback.1. We're tired of it we're not going to take it any more.
2. We're tired of it. , it's almost over.
3. I'm starving. I'll take a slice of ham the roast beef.
4. I'm not very hungry. I'll have a salad the roast beef sandwich.
5. The conference will not be held in Las Vegas; , it will be in Portland.
6. I'm only taking 12 credits this semester last semester when I took 18 credits.
7. The jackpot in the lottery this week is $20 million or $26 million.
8. Of the three beds, Goldilocks found only one that was just right. It was too big nor too small.
9. I worked before going to college. my brother, who went straight to college from high school.
10. being the class president in high school, Vincent had a tough time in his freshman year in college.