1) Materials in this training module have been adapted from Speech and Voice Characteristics of the Deaf. The original program was produced in the course of an agreement with the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. 1979 First Edition. These materials are the property of the Rochester Institute of Technology and may not be reproduced without obtaining permission from the Technology Licensing Office, email@example.com. It was developed by:
Joanne D. Subtelny, Ph.D.
Nicolas A. Orlando, M.A.
Robert L. Whitehead, Ph.D.
Instructional Development Team:
E. William Clymer, Instructional Developer
Donald Lichty, Media Specialist
Dean Woolever, Graphic Designer
Shirley Loeffler-Wallace, Writer
Marsha Young, Instructional Programmer
Willard Yates, Production Manager
Sarah J. Perkins, Phototypesetter
2) Fairbanks, G. (1969). Voice and Articulation Drillbook. (pp. 124-139). New York: Harper & Row.
3) Fisher, H. B., & Logemann, J. A. (1971). The Fisher-Logemann Test of Articulation Competence. Retrieved June 30, 2010, from http://www.proedinc.com
4) Levitt, H., Youdleman, K., & Head, J. (1990). Fundamental Speech Skills Test. Engelwood: Resource Point, Inc.
5) Magner, M. E. (1972). A Speech Intelligibility Test for Deaf Children. Northampton, MA: Clarke School for the Deaf.
6) Subtleny, J. D. (1985). Speech and Auditory Training: A Program for Adolescents with Hearing Impairments and Language Disorders. Arizona: Communication Skill Builders.