- Click right here to get the flyer. Thanks for your interest!
We’re interested! Where can we download a flyer?
Who is eligible to participate?
- African American, Latino or Native American students in 6th, 7th or 8th grade
- Students who are deaf or hard of hearing
What happens at Steps to Success?
- A full day of workshops for parents and students
- Mingle and meet other parents and students who share a similar cultural background
- Learn how to prepare for high school or college
- Meet with deaf and hard-of-hearing professionals from NTID
What is the cost of the program?
- It's free. The program is no cost to you.
How do I register?
- You can register online here: Steps to Success Registration Form.
When does the program start and end?
- The program will start at 8:30 a.m. for check-in/registration and end at 4:00 p.m.
Will lunch be provided?
- Yes, we will be providing lunch for parents and students during the program.
- Please make sure you fill out any food allergy information on the online registration form.
Will sign language interpreting services be provided?
- Yes, we will be providing access services such as interpreters for all the workshops and activities for students and parents.