Alumni Academic Records

Official academic records are maintained by the RIT Registrar’s Office. The American Sign Language & Interpreting Education Department does not maintain records of degrees awarded, courses taken, or course descriptions from past years.

If you need this information for professional licensure or to apply to another college, visit the web sites below.

Do you need certification of courses or degrees completed?

Visit the Academic Transcripts page:

Do you need course descriptions for courses you took?

Visit the Course Catalogs page:

Click on the year you took the course (it may not be the same as the year you graduated).

[For some years, there is a link for Course Descriptions; for other years, there is a link to the Undergraduate Bulletin, which includes course descriptions.]