Each item below offers a choice, in a pull-down menu, of three connectives for expressing an additive relationship. For each numbered item, select the connective that best fits in the sentence (or pair of sentences). After you select a connective, an answer box at the bottom of the page will give you feedback.1. I try to read the New York Times the Washington Post every day.
2. My older sister is a member of the town Planning Board serving as secretary to the Soccer Club.
3. It's not a good idea to spend all your time studying. , you don't want to ignore your studies altogether.
4. The Learning Center can be a good place to hang out and meet friends. , you can actually get some work done there.
5. becoming a vegetarian, my son has joined the Democratic Party.
6. There are several reasons for taking a year off before going to college. You can get a job and earn some money for tuition; second, you can get some experience in the real world; and you can get a better idea of what you want to major in.
7. George Bush was Governor of Texas being owner of the Texas Rangers baseball team before he ran for president.
8. After my little accident last month, my mother nor my father will lend me a car.
9. All freshmen need to register before the end of the week. , requests for financial aid are due by next Tuesday.
10. California has great natural resources some of the best jobs in the world.
11. I'm too tired to finish this project tonight. , my calculator battery just died.