Each item below offers a choice, in a pull-down menu, of four connectives for expressing a time relationship. For each numbered item, select the connective that best fits in the sentence (or pair of sentences). After you select a connective, an answer box at the bottom of the page will give you feedback.1. Jackie got her driving license her 21st birthday.
2. Jackie got her driving license she turned 21 years old.
3. she was 21 years old, Jackie was unable to drive alone.
4. Jackie got her license on her 21st birthday; , she was unable to drive alone.
5. I don't think I lost my wallet I got on the train in Chicago.
6. I got on the train in Chicago. I realized I had lost my wallet.
7. I found my seat, I went to find the conductor to report my missing wallet.
8. I found my seat; , I went to find the conductor to report my missing wallet.
9. You'll need a calculator filling out your tax return.
10. My father used to file his tax return his W2 Form arrived in the mail.