In each statement below, one word or phrase appears in italics. Rephrase the statement as a wh-question. The italicized word or phrase will become the wh-word or appear in the wh-phrase of your new question. For example:
STATEMENT: Payroll is our company’s highest cost.
QUESTION: What is our company’s highest cost?
STATEMENT: These time cards were submitted last Thursday.
QUESTION: When were these time cards submitted?
After you form your question, click on "ANSWER" to see the correctly formed wh-question.1. They hired Mary Smith as their new money manager.ANSWER
2. The controller provides regular reports to the government.ANSWER
3. It is the accountant's job to monitor accounts payable and receivable.ANSWER
4. They are supposed to record all transactions in the general ledger.ANSWER
5. The owner explained that the money manager would invest the excess income.ANSWER
6. That business will begin its fiscal year on July 1.ANSWER
7. The managers made a presentation to the lender's representatives.ANSWER
8. The investors came to an open meeting that was held last week.ANSWER
9. The money was deposited into the expense account.ANSWER
10. The executive told the manager to ask the committee to modify the proposal.ANSWER