VR Contact Information


When must I contact VR?

Be sure to contact your VR before you drop a class, withdraw from a class or change your major.

How do I apply for Vocational Rehabilitation financial aid?

Contact your local Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) in your home state.

How often do I have to apply for FAFSA?

Every year. Available starting October 1.

Our staff is available to answer any questions you may have.

  • Barbara Polle
    Coordinator, NTID Student Financial Services
    585-475-6863 (voice/TTY)
    585-286-5516 (VP)

  • Alicia Johnson
    Assistant Director, NTID
    Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships
    Rochester Institute of Technology
    56 Lomb Memorial Drive, Rochester, NY 14623

  • RIT Student Financial Services
    585-475-6186 (Voice/TTY)